THIS IS THE BLOG OF THE LEAPING LIZARD

Monday, April 26, 2010

Beautiful Pt. 1

So there's this girl. Her name is Cristina. She's pretty special to me. I feel like I've known her for a very long time, longer than I actually have. I hope all of you have time to read this because I like to tell this story. It can be long depending on the version. I like to remember detail so most likely this will be the long version.

It was an evening in February of the year 2009. I went to dinner on the campus of Utica College with my friend (at the time) Kristin and there was this girl we were having dinner with, along with a group of people. This girl, after a couple of minutes, got up and left for her night class. I never thought anything of it until....

... this girl added me as a friend on Facebook. I never connected the two together that this Facebook girl was the same girl from dinner. This girl kept IMing me on Facebook and kept inviting me places or inviting me to hang out on campus. I would always decline because I didn't really know her very well and at the time I thought she was kind of annoying. When I would be hanging out with Kristin, this girl would come around and end up hanging out with us. I didn't really mind it because I realized that she was a cool person. Naturally, we started flirting and hanging out....even though I sort of liked this other girl at the time.

(If you haven't caught on by now, "this girl" is Cristina.)

I was sort of talking to another girl at the time of talking to Cristina, but I soon realized that it wasn't going anywhere. I got to thinking that it was easier with Cristina than it was with this other girl so I gave up on that and started to focus on forming whatever it was with Cristina. When me and Cristina talked, it was for hours. We wouldn't even have to try to talk about something, we would just talk about anything. As Valentine's Day approached, Cristina kept asking about making plans or being each other's valentine. I told her that I didn't want to have a valentine this year.

Little did she know, I had a plan in the back of my mind.


*Stay tuned for the next part of the story.*

...The Limping Lizard.

2 comments:

  1. alright well finish the rest of the story for us! There's nothing like a lesbian love tale!

    PS: I kinda really like how her name is spelled without the H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah she's italian and i guess that's the way they spell it.. i totally forgot that i didn't publish the rest of the story.. haha i think its in my drafts. i'll work on it for you

    ReplyDelete