THIS IS THE BLOG OF THE LEAPING LIZARD

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring your Form on Me

For those of you who haven't heard of formspring.me, it is a site where you create a profile and people can ask you questions, anonymous or otherwise. This seems to be the new fad and one day I decided to try it out. For a little while I didn't get any questions even though I advertised on my Facebook a little bit. Well, I advertised tonight and got a couple good questions. Although, one question I received was a little rude and false information. With "answer anonymously" being an option, rude questions are to be expected. Even so, this question got on my nerves because this person asked about something I supposedly did, like commenting on 'everything' on Facebook, when I don't comment on everything. This person sounded rude and annoyed, so my answer to them was I have the right to due to Freedom of Speech and that if they didn't like it, oh well. I believe this is an acceptable answer considering the circumstances. I'm just saying, I like being asked questions this way about myself so people get to know me better just in case they are intimidated to ask face-to-face. It relieves a little pressure off that person. 


Here is the link to my formspring in case this is your situation and you want to get to know me a little better by asking me a question you've always wondered about me. http://www.formspring.me/lizzzzzardd

...The Limping Lizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment